Se eu sair com 1 ano no trabalho o que ganho?

30 respostas [Último]
imagem de MelissaRock
MelissaRock
No PF desde: 02/07/2012

????

imagem de MelissaRock
MelissaRock

Mas só ganharei a carga reduzida se falar que qro procurar outro emprego?

Se eu falar que qro procurar não irei perder no acordo meu seguro?

imagem de MelissaRock
MelissaRock

Eu trabalho sábado, no sábado tbm seria reduzida esse limite de 2 horas??????????????????????? Me ajudem, vou pedir pra sair e qro saber dos meus direitos, no possível acordo!

imagem de mulato
mulato
No PF desde: 01/06/2011

então, vá no sindicato de sua categoria e peça orientação

imagem de MelissaRock
MelissaRock

Mas qria mais ou menos uma noção pra saber o que falar na hora.

imagem de Miss J
Miss J
No PF desde: 26/07/2012

2x

imagem de Júpiter
Júpiter
No PF desde: 08/07/2010

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

imagem de MelissaRock
MelissaRock

É AMANHÃ!

SAIO OU NÃO SAIO?

me caiu um medo, uma dúvida... e se eu me arrepender?

imagem de Júpiter
Júpiter
No PF desde: 08/07/2010

Pode ser que sim, pode ser que não. Amanhã vai fazer sol, mas talvez chova. Saio de casaco ou sem casaco? Esse é o dilema de ser adulto miguxa!

S2!

north
No PF desde: 19/11/2012

¡°It is the first time that I have heard of this,¡± said the Marquis; ¡°but, since your ladyship has tabled a subject so delicate coach outlet online , permit me to say, that my kinsman¡¯s birth and connexions entitled him to a patient hearing, and at least a civil refusal, even in case of his being so ambitious as to raise his eyes to the daughter of Sir William Ashton coach outlet .¡±¡°You will recollect, my lord, of what blood Miss Lucy Ashton is come by the mother¡¯s side,¡± said the lady.¡°I do remember your descent ¡ª from a younger branch of the house of Angus,¡± said the Marquis; ¡°and your ladyship ¡ª forgive me, lady ¡ª ought not to forget that the Ravenswoods have thrice intermarried with the main stem. Come, madam, I know how matters stand ¡ª old and long-fostered prejudices are difficult to get over coachfactoryoutletonlineq , I make every allowance for them; I ought not, and I would not, otherwise have suffered my kinsman to depart alone, expelled, in a manner, from this house, but I had hopes of being a mediator. I am still unwilling to leave you in anger, and shall not set forward till after noon, as I rejoin the Master of Ravenswood upon the road a few miles from hence. Let us talk over this matter more coolly Coach Outlet Store Online .¡±¡°It is what I anxiously desire, my lord,¡±pinglunlizu1122, said Sir William Ashton, eagerly. ¡°Lady Ashton, we will not permit my Lord of A ¡ª¡ª to leave us in displeasure. We must compel him to tarry dinner at the castle.¡±¡°The castle,¡± said the lady coach outlet online store , ¡°and all that it contains, are at the command of the Marquis, so long as he chooses to honour it with his residence; but touching the farther discussion of this disagreeable topic ¡ª¡ª¡±¡°Pardon me, good madam,¡± said the Marquis; ¡°but I cannot allow you to express any hasty resolution on a subject so important. I see that more company is arriving; and, since I have the good fortune to renew my former acquaintance with Lady Ashton, I hope she will give me leave to avoid perilling what I prize so highly upon any disagreeable subject of discussion ¡ª at least till we have talked over more pleasant topics.¡±The lady smiled, courtesied, and gave her hand to the Marquis, by whom www.coachfactoryoutletonlineq.net , with all the formal gallantry of the time, which did not permit the guest to tuck the lady of the house under the arm, as a rustic does his sweetheart at a wake, she was ushered to the eating-room.