Atestado e declaração médica = mesma coisa? Problemas no serviço!

14 respostas [Último]
imagem de Svetlana
Svetlana
No PF desde: 12/02/2011

Meu Deus, mais teu chefe é um mal amado, pra dizer o mínimo hein!

imagem de MelissaRock
MelissaRock
No PF desde: 02/07/2012

Eu deixei a declaração na minha médica, mas ela estava viajando só volta terça. Será que ela trocaria por um atestado?

Tô achando que eu vô pagar esse tempo mesmo... que injustiça!

Obrigada aos que tentaram ajudar!

imagem de Júpiter
Júpiter
No PF desde: 08/07/2010

Tu não leu o que escrevemos para ti miguxa. Sugiro fazê-lo.

S2!

north
No PF desde: 19/11/2012

Craigengelt had never forgiven the scorn with which Ravenswood had torn the mask of courage and honesty from his countenance coach outlet online ; and to exasperate Bucklaw¡¯s resentment against him was the safest mode of revenge which occurred to his cowardly, yet cunning and malignant, disposition.He brought up on all occasions the story of the challenge which Ravenswood had declined to accept, and endeavoured, by every possible insinuation, to make his patron believe that his honour was concerned in bringing that matter to an issue by a present discussion with Ravenswood. But respecting this subject Bucklaw imposed on him coach outlet store online , at length, a peremptory command of silence.¡°I think,¡± he said, ¡°the Master has treated me unlike a gentleman, and I see no right he had to send me back a cavalier answer when I demanded the satisfaction of one. But he gave me my life once; and coach factory , in looking the matter over at present, I put myself but on equal terms with him. Should he cross me again, I shall consider the old accompt as balanced, and his Mastership will do well to look to himself.¡±¡°That he should,¡± re-echoed Craigengelt;pinglunlizu1122, ¡°for when you are in practice, Bucklaw, I would bet a magnum you are through him before the third pass.¡±¡°Then you know nothing of the matter louis vuitton ,¡± said Bucklaw, ¡°and you never saw him fence.¡±¡°And I know nothing of the matter?¡± said the dependant ¡ª¡°a good jest, I promise you! And though I never saw Ravenswood fence, have I not been at Monsieur Sagoon¡¯s school, who was the first maitre d¡¯armes at Paris; and have I not been at Signor Poco¡¯s at Florence, and Meinheer Durchstossen¡¯s at Vienna, and have I not seen all their play?¡±¡°I don¡¯t know whether you have or not,¡± said Bucklaw; ¡°but what about it, though you had?¡±¡°Only that I will be d ¡ª d if ever I saw French Coach Outlet , Italian, or High-Dutchman ever make foot, hand, and eye keep time half so well as you, Bucklaw.¡±¡°I believe you lie, Craigie,¡± said Bucklaw; ¡°however, I can holdown,both with single rapier, backsword, sword and dagger, broadsword, or case of falchions ¡ª and that¡¯s as much as any gentleman need know of the matter.¡±¡°And the doubt of what ninety-nine out of a hundred know,¡± said Craigengelt; ¡°they learn to change a few thrusts with the small sword coach online outlet

, and then, forsooth, they understand the noble art of defence! Now, when I was at Rouen in the year 1695, there was a Chevalier de Chapon and I went to the opera, where we found three bits of English birkies ¡ª¡ª¡± ¡°Is it a long story you are going to tell?¡± said Bucklaw, interrupting him without ceremony.