Confiar ou não confiar ?

17 respostas [Último]
KARLA2014
No PF desde: 12/07/2014

Pq vc não com ele nessas festas? Ele deveria chamá-la... não estou entendendo...

Malenalinda1234
No PF desde: 03/07/2014

Algumas ele me chama e claro vou, mais tem algumas que ele diz que quer ir com os amigos dele, porq se ele me levar, ele não vai se divertir com os amigos dele, porq ele vai ficar me dando atenção e não vai se divertir com eles, entendeu ?

imagem de BestaMor
BestaMor
No PF desde: 16/08/2011

Malena,

(eitcha nóis...esse nome me trás 'belíssimas lembranças'...)

É teu nome mesmo ?

Malenalinda1234
No PF desde: 03/07/2014

Rsrs, é sim ;)

imagem de Australopithecus
Australopithecus
No PF desde: 10/02/2010

rsrsrs

bah, Malena era brutal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j-53yv1nD4

imagem de Baunilha23
Baunilha23
No PF desde: 07/05/2013

Eu não aceitaria.

essaleshop
No PF desde: 25/05/2014

This tote can be yours for $358 via Coach.Peer pressure works wonders. Coach, usually known for their classy up-scale, tory burch sale yet affordable bags, is now delving into python. It had to start sometime. With every other designer using exotic materials, Coach has decided it is their coach turn too. Brand new is the Coach Python Small Pocket Satchel. Personally, I don’t really dig the color chosen. For their first exotic skin bag, shocking tory burch flip flops blue might be a little too risky- especially for the not so typical price tag we all associate with Coach. The inside features of the satchel coach shoes include an inside zip pocket, a whatever-you-want-to-store inside pocket, and imported silk lining. The outside features show everyone else the exotic python with calfskin trim, two coach outlet online front and side pockets, and outside zip pocket, and brass turnlock closures. The dimensions are 10 5/8 (L) x 5 1/2 (H) x 4 5/8 (W). http://www.coachfactorystoreoutletonlineest.com For about 6 times over what you are used to spending at Coach, the Coach Python Small Pocket Satchel is available for $1900 via Coach.

A Tory Burch Belts simpler system used for staging of cancers is known as the SEER Summary Stage system and is more commonly used in reporting to cancer registries and coach usa for public health research and planning. According to this system:This designer has made his mark on the world of fashion as an artistic designer and coach legacy rory visionary. Born in Singapore, raised in the kingdom of Nepal’s Katmandu, studying in New Delhi and working working all over the world, Gurung’s inspiring travels coach outlet have helped him to develop impeccable taste and an eclectic style.

The upcoming fall bags are even more exciting than usual because the line tory burch outlet boasts a capsule collection with indie menswear darling Billy Reid, who brings his southern sensibilities to a line of well-worn leather goods that male fashion fanatics coach outlet store online (or, as they’re more commonly knows, menswear bros) are likely to snap up quickly. The line includes everything from leather-sheathed USB key fobs to weekenders in tory burch flats outlet luxurious leather a full accessory wardrobe for fall’s casual gentleman. Check out our photos of all the best pieces below.

In other exciting Lucid news…. Jen will Tory Burch Cyber Monday also be adding blushes and eye shadows to the line, as well as new lip gloss colors. Fun! As we know, the five colors available now coach outlet store locations are all named after cities Jen loves. Well, the newest color will be “Chicago, and that will be a burnt orange shade. That’s because tory burch woodbury commons fall colors remind Jen of Chicago. We can be on the look out for Chicago at the start of the year as well. Of coach factory outlet online course, the expansion of Lucid Cosmetics will be incorporated into Season 4 of “Basketball Wives, so we’ll definitely be seeing and hearing more with the premiere tory burch reva flats of the new season.

Cyber shopping limits one’s ability to inspect merchandise to verify its authenticity, making it easierfor online merchants to deceive the shopper into believing tory burch their products are genuine.Here at SMU, we coach wallet take pride in the brands we wear. When asking the ladies around campus if they had ever bought a fake bag, I got responses close to: “I wouldn’t be caught dead with a fake designer purse. However, there are women who appreciate the value of the counterfeit Coach Samsung Galaxy Note 3 business. Senior Norah Kunob explains: “I understand that many people are against fake bags, but I can’t help but love the idea of getting almost the tory burch crossbody same designer bag for a bargain price. Many girls feel the pressure to keep up with the latest fashion trends, which have been evolving at a coach factory outlet faster pace than in previous years. So whether the copy evokes Chanel, Prada, Hermes, Louis Vuitton or Gucci, there will always be demand for fake www.coachfactory.com/store handbags.Alan Prado, a salesman for Gucci at NorthPark Center, notes that Gucci is one of the most copied brands in the world. “I do not support tory burch flats the manufacturing of fake bags because it decreases our own company’s profits and lowers our exclusivity and brand image, he says.