No PF desde: 07/05/2013

Somos iguais girlie. Já pensou nós duas num fight. Ouxe Kkkkkk

Ia ser unforget. Kkkkkk

imagem de girlie
girlie
No PF desde: 13/01/2011

Ih, sai pra lá.... Eu lato e mordo forte! Hahahahaha

Mexe com quem tá quieto patuvê

Na verdade, eu não gosto de brigar, fico muito mal fisicamente quando me estresso, mas tem vezes, né, que é inevitável.

Orrax, o povo pede pra levar! Se eu não falo nada, fico me sentindo ainda pior por ter feito papel de trouxa.

Um dia, quando meu espírito for mais evoluído, quem sabe eu não me importe mais com as pessoas e as veja como míseras mosquinhas orbitando em torno de mim.

imagem de Jean
Jean
No PF desde: 11/11/2010

"""Ih, sai pra lá.... Eu lato e mordo forte! Hahahahaha

Mexe com quem tá quieto patuvê"""

Não mexeria, massssss... és divertida, isso sim, vc é!!!.

imagem de Ro Samy
Ro Samy
No PF desde: 24/11/2012

Olha Danny que tem coisas que tiram do sério meeeessssmoooooooo

nossa...

Anonima1
No PF desde: 14/02/2014

São poucas coisas que me tiram do sério, mas quando tira, ahhhh "pede pra sair" hahaha

D@ny
No PF desde: 16/08/2011

Quote:
.Definitivamente,acho q não sou mãe ainda por não ter paciência com criança pentelha,viu?

Concordo. Mais as crianças são assim , por que os pais deixam fazer o que querem.

Mais tem dias mesmo que não é fácil , tiram agente pra Cristo mesmo..

imagem de Faah
Faah
No PF desde: 16/04/2014

As crianças são reflexo dos seus pais, infelizmente essa é a verdade.

Tem pessoas que pedem para levarem uns supapos.

Mas criança a gente releva,adulto é que não dá para tolerar fazer uma coisa dessas de jeito algum

essaleshop
No PF desde: 25/05/2014

The 'Gold Hypervenom' Collection launches Thursday, June 26 at nike.com and select Nike retailers worldwide.As a youngster, Brazilian soccer star Neymar Jr. would spray paint his soccer cleats gold. To celebrate his run in the World Cup, Nike has created an all-new shop jordans online gold version of his Hypervenom cleat to wear during the rest of the tournament.

Keeping things easy on the eye and perfect for everyday use, the Air Trainer 1 Low is hit with a full leather build in nike outlet locations white with subtle safari print overlays. Game royal energizes the simple color scheme throughout the upper, while a grey outsole finishes them off.The White/Wolf Grey-Game Royal Nike Air Trainer 1 Low is now available at select retailers soccer online store such as Succezz.Fans of perhaps the most underrated Air Max model ever are rejoicing this summer. That's because we are finally treated to another return of the buy jordans online Air Max '93 in two of its glorious original colorways: the "Menthol" and "Citrus" looks. Today we get our best look yet at the anticipated upcoming OG colorways compliments of Crooked Tongues.

That helps to provide the same level of touch for both dry and wet conditions. Football can be played on beautiful days like this, or in really wet conditions. Even nike store on days like this, they'll wet the pitch, to make the game faster. As a player, you don't want to have to adjust your playing style or your touch.The Magista weighs only 7.2 ounces, and as you air jordan for sale online were speaking with all of the different players, how much were you hearing about weight? Or was it more about the touch, the fit and the feel?For us, the focus is fit, touch and traction. That's what nike factory you need when you play football. The weight can be a distraction if the boot is heavy, but if the boot is too light, you can start compromising the rest.

As the two boots break convention in both buy nike shoes online construction and silhouette (and as always -- color), we spoke with Nike Football's Design Director Denis Dekovic to get a full breakdown on the initial starting points, insights along the way and design process.Nick DePaula: Can you jordan outlet start out by talking about your background at Nike, and your current role now within the brand?Denis Dekovic: I've been with Nike since 2005, and I worked with Women's Training before Football, where I've now been for basketball shoe stores the past three and a half years as the Design Director.

Sharpshooter Hersey Hawkins is then seen in the Nike Air Flight Huarache, followed by Travis Best in the Nike Air Maestro '96 (look closely and you'll also nike sb store see Derek Strong in the Air Jordan X). A young Brendan Haywood closes out this set sporting the Air Signature Player, one of the forgotten Foamposite models. What's your favorite sneaker sighting of the bunch?Dating back to cheap nike shoes online 1995, Zoom Air has been one of Nike's premier (and arguably best) cushioning technologies. The platform originally launched in three silhouettes: the Air Merauder football cleat, Air Go LWP and soon after to running, with the Air nike factory outlet Zoom LWP.

It's completely different, and even the way we design shoes today is completely different. In the 90's especially, it was more about finding an inspirational image that you could mimic or transform into a shoe, nike factory store whether it was a car or any other object. I think today, at least in performance, it's different. It's no longer about that, and it's more about true performance.95% of the Magista has not been stylized. The nike outlet coupon only part that's been stylized is this main line through the forefoot and around the toe. The rest of it is all function and shape driven. The texture comes from what we heard from the players, when running store they said they need to be able to control the ball with every area of the foot. "Ok, here's an engineered texture everywhere." We had all kinds of different textures initially, then picked the one they preferred. nike outlet Styling comes down to the main line and the branding.

imagem de Júpiter
Júpiter
No PF desde: 08/07/2010

fuck you! kkkkkkkkkkkk