É possível acontecer isso com alguém?

14 respostas [Último]
imagem de DannyOliveira
DannyOliveira
No PF desde: 23/03/2013

Só esfolou as portas do porão então...Argentino gosta de exagerar nas coisas mesmo...

imagem de Últimoromantico_aju
Últimoromantico_aju
No PF desde: 03/07/2014

Não tem problema, ele é argentino e aguenta.

Mas isso pode sim acontecer, mas não acho que esse tenha sido o caso.

Beijo nas meninas, abraço nos brotheres.

imagem de Baunilha23
Baunilha23
No PF desde: 07/05/2013

Se fosse a lâmina da chuteira sim.

essaleshop
No PF desde: 25/05/2014

Christian Louboutin has long been making “trash” shoes, which are traditional pumps or slingbacks made out of the patent-covered material that you see here. Because the shapes are classic Christian Louboutin Bags and there’s not a great deal of surface area, I’ve always thought that the shoes worked, at least for a certain customer. The Christian Loboutin Lou Trash Bag, on the other hand? Not so much.

The biggest criticism I have of this bag is that it’s a bit plain, but since most of Louboutin’s bags are very simple and clean, I’ll chalk that christian louboutin up to a fundamental difference in personal taste between me and whoever is in charge of this line. The pleating, which is the bag’s main visual element, is soft but still refined, and the gold chain handle and red shoes Louboutin logo give bag a little bit of shine. Besides, I’ve always been partial to gold hardware with white leather – it just looks right. It looks like Christian Louboutin might finally be getting the hang of this christian louboutin sale whole handbag thing, finally. Christian, if you’re out there: it’s perfectly fine to do your best bag work right now in clutches. Once you start producing reliably in that arena, we can move on to bigger bags and christian louboutin wedges concepts.

In these photos, Minogue is sporting Christian Louboutin Calf Hair Booties, which is a fairly conservative shoe look for her, believe it or not. What’s not conservative, on the other hand, is Kylie’s Christian Louboutin Farida Messenger Bag official christian louboutin – the colorblocked red, pink and tan panels with bold black accents stand out strongly against an all-black ensemble. We think this is one of Louboutin’s best bags to date – what do you think? Check out more christian louboutin shoes images after the jump or pick up your own Louboutin Farida bag via Neiman Marcus for $1595.This clutch is just another example of my ever-growing love for all things Louboutin. Christian Louboutin has a knack for taking ordinary red bottom shoes accessories and loading them with details and embellishments to make them unlike others on the market. What I personally love about Louboutin is you never know what concoction he will create. His aesthetic is one that never disappoints red soled shoes me – I like things a little bit on the wild side. With that in mind, the Christian Louboutin Marquise Spiked Leather Clutch is just another bag I am adding to my wish for when I save up red bottom heels enough money, or win the lottery, whichever comes first.

Tomorrow we will show you the true beauty of this bag, but today here is a sneak peek at a sketch of one of the six soon-to-be-released bags. Behold, the http://www.christianlouboutinredbottomshoesoutlet.com Christian Louboutin Artemis Plumes. What are your thoughts?Did you know that the shoe department of Saks Fifth Avenue’s flagship New York City store has its own zip code? It does, and trust me, it is that good. If red louboutin you are in the New York area, plan a trip to the store and set aside a few hours to peruse the shoes. Of course, you can’t talk about shoes without mentioning the master himself: Christian Louboutin and christian louboutin simple 85 to be honest, we think Mr. Louboutin’s bags have become essential in the accessory world as well.

Jessica attended the gala wearing (and on the arm of) Tory Burch, while Miranda went with and wore Michael Kors, two American christian louboutin outlet designers who don’t pursue the punk aesthetic in the least. Both did a decent job selecting their gowns (if you look closer, Jessica’s lace gown is actually leather, which is pretty punk) without straying too far from punk’s Christian Louboutin Slingbacks aesthetic tenets, given the designers they were working with, and they chose more daring accessories to set off the look. The Marquise clutch is a solid choice – functional, despite its long, sharp spikes at each end. Miranda christian louboutin discount opted for a sleek silver python version, while Jessica went with punk favorite black.