Casamento Gay no CTG - Evolução ou tão forçando a barra?

17 respostas [Último]
imagem de Gulherme
Gulherme
No PF desde: 13/05/2010

"Cada leitão em sua teta e com o seu jeito de mamar."

(Martín Fierro)

Rsrsrsrsrs.!

essaleshop
No PF desde: 25/05/2014

A have a confession: I am a Karminite. I stumbled upon Karmin Covers a couple years ago on YouTube and immediately became hooked. The YouTube sensation then became a mainstream sensation, and they are blowing coach outlet online it out of the water, song after song, collaboration after collaboration. You may have seen the duo, Amy and Nick, on your TV discount tory burch screen during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and you may have noticed they were decked out in Coach items.

What is a workmanly spirit http://www.toryburchoutletsaleshop.com anyway? I bet you can figure that out.Let’s discuss. The only part about the overalls that I cannot connect with is the haphazard tory burch miller sandals moment when one needs to go to the bathroom in a public place, and those fasteners have to get undone. It can only cheap coach bags be remedied by leaving one strap undone leaving you with one strap to contend with and possibly hold. For this depiction to render coach usa usable and workable, I thought I would bring in my summer-white-denim-Dickie-equivalent to the over-all trend of just that. The overalls you can rock tory burch boots right NOW. Denim overalls are alas, a bit more wearable than the leather version. And here’s the part where I convince you to tory burch dresses make ‘em work.There are a ton of reasons to wear platforms during the summer (BTW, today is the summer solstice) and making your coach outlet legs look taller and leaner is definitely one of them.

As far as I’m concerned, these plaids will be staples in your wardrobe coach outlet store online for months to come so you may want to check (haha) my checks below for a little Fall inspiration. August is right around coach shoes the corner, Net-A-Porter has its Fall issue up on the internet (see here), so enjoy the fall edition while it’s hot. Note below tory burch sale I substituted the dainty kitten heel for the lace-up bootie as it adds just the right Coach Legacy edge to the look. For accessories, I suggest going for a simple black and diamond wrap ring, or for more of a statement, go for the stache.And not just any pair of overalls, actually, but leather ones. A few days ago, these 3.1 www coach outlet store online Phillip Lim overalls showed up on my Moda Operandi news feed and I nearly fainted. These are the chicest version of overalls I coach ever did see. With tapered legs, detachable straps, and front metal fastenings, I really hadn’t declared my love on the farmer-inspired trend until pink coach wristlet now. Emphasizing graphic lines in his Resort collection, Lim addresses the urbanite with a workmanly spirit.

Meet Donna Karan, American fashion designer www.coachfactory.com/store and the creator of the Donna Karan New York and DKNY clothing labels. Growing up in NY, Donna Karan was influenced by tory burch shoes fashion from a young age by her step-father, a tailor and her mother who was a model. After attending Parson’s School of tory burch Design for two years, she began designing for Anne Klein and eventually head of the Anne Klein design-team. In 1985 she left coach factory to start her own company that quickly became known for her Essentials line, which offered 7 easy pieces every woman should own. Christian Louboutin Black Friday Three years later, in ’88 the DKNY collection was introduced, as a modern, moderately-priced young collection, drawing from the spirit of big tory burch outlet city life.

New York Fashion Week starts today, which means that behind the scenes, designers are quietly vying for the all the best, most Tory Burch Wedges fashionable models to walk at their show. Karlie is, of course, one of those coveted supermodels, and it’s rumored that she will be tory burch espadrille flat even more selective about which shows she graces with her presence than she has been in the past. We’ll keep an eye out coach factory online for you, Karlie!

imagem de carlita carlinha
carlita carlinha
No PF desde: 03/12/2012

Quote:
Se não sair hj este casamento, sairá amanhã. Está cada vez mais claro q o preconceito a cada dia perde espaço.

Concordo, Jonas!!!!!

imagem de BestaMor
BestaMor
No PF desde: 16/08/2011

O dia que os evangélicos decidirem se reunir e fazer culto em reduto gay quero ver quem vai ser do "contra"...

imagem de Rush
Rush
No PF desde: 17/02/2014

Acho um absurdo. Fala-se em respeito, mas a via é só de uma mão, impondo um modo de viver como se fosse ou melhor devesse, se aceito e aplaudido em todos os seguimentos da sociedade.

imagem de girlie
girlie
No PF desde: 13/01/2011

O que eu não entendo é os gays fazerem questão disso.

Sabem que vão ser hostilizados. Sabem que a "macheza" de vários não permitirá que sejam aceitos. Então, pra que isso? Por que simplesmente não casar em outro lugar, onde sejam respeitados e valorizados como PESSOAS, e não como homossexuais?

Um dos meus parentes é gay assumido e se eu soubesse que é da sua vontade se submeter a uma situação como essas, em que poderia ser agredido, ofendido e exposto desnecessariamente, tenho certeza de que tentaria demovê-lo dessa iniciativa. Jamais por preconceito, porque eu o apoio incondicionalmente e sempre aprovei os seus parceiros, mas por medo de que seja atacado.

imagem de Gulherme
Gulherme
No PF desde: 13/05/2010