TESTE CASEIRO, FUNCIONA?

24 respostas [Último]
imagem de _Ana_
_Ana_
No PF desde: 19/09/2010

compra um teste de gravidez na farmácia... é baratinho, creio que menos de R$15,00

depois consulte um ginecologista, tanto se estiver grávida para confirmar... e se não estiver grávida para investigar estes sintomas...

imagem de kvet
kvet
No PF desde: 05/06/2010

Quote:
Sim, nao faço pq estou com medo de dar positivo

Mas qual a diferença se o teste caseiro der positivo, o de sangue ou o de farmácia??!!!!!!!!!

imagem de Júpiter
Júpiter
No PF desde: 08/07/2010

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

imagem de Kellycryz
Kellycryz
No PF desde: 15/05/2011

Essa da água sanitárias foi de mais,ri alto.

De onde vc tirou este absurdo,que água sanitária e urina dá para fazer teste de gravidez?

Mas vai logo ao médico,assim vc fica sabendo se esta grávida ou não e começa a fazer o que é necessario dando positivo ou negativo.

imagem de Svetlana
Svetlana
No PF desde: 12/02/2011

Ih Kelly, tu nem imagina, uma colega de trabalho minha, pseudo-adolescente transloucada que faz teste de gravidez todo mês, porque pasmem, ela toma anticoncepcional, mas transa sem camisinha com pessoas que ela conhece bem (entende-se de vista), me disse que esse teste é batata. Que ela sempre faz e n falha, e que quando tava grávida do filho dela, ela fez e deu positivo!

Choquei!

imagem de Júpiter
Júpiter

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

imagem de Kellycryz
Kellycryz
No PF desde: 15/05/2011

Não acredito nisso,foi pura conhecidencia.

imagem de Júpiter
Júpiter

TEM O TESTE DO SABUGO MIGUXA, MINHA VIZINHA FAZIA DIRETO, ME PASSA TEU TELEFONE QUE EU PASSO TEU NÚMERO PRA ELA E AÍ ELA TE LIGA E TE DIZ COMO QUE FAZ, OU SE PREFERIR EU VOU NA CASA DELA AMANHÃ QUE PASSA A BALSA PRA VARAR O RIO QUE ELA MORA NA PALAFITA DO OUTRO LADO E AÍ EU PERGUNTO PRA ELA E TE DIGO A RESPOSTA AQUI TÁ BOM, O QUE TU ME DIZ,PODE SER?

S2!

imagem de Baunilha23
Baunilha23
No PF desde: 07/05/2013

Jup tb tem esse teste! kkkkkkkkkkk Fazem no exercito!

north
No PF desde: 19/11/2012

Some arrangements about his horse and baggage formed the pretext for his sudden retreat coach outlet store online , in which he persevered, although Lady Ashton gave Lockhard orders to be careful most particularly to accommodate Captain Craigengelt with all the attendance which he could possibly require. The Marquis and the Master of Ravenswood were thus left to communicate to each other their remarks upon the reception which they had met with coach factory outlet , while Lady Ashton led the way, and her lord followed somewhat like a condemned criminal, to her ladyship¡¯s dressing-room.So soon as the spouses had both entered, her ladyship gave way to that fierce audacity of temper which she had with difficulty suppressed, out of respect to appearances coach outlet . She shut the door behind the alarmed Lord Keeper, took the key out of the spring-lock, and with a countenance which years had not bereft of its haughty charms, and eyes which spoke at once resolution and resentment, she addressed her astounded husband in these words: ¡°My lord, I am not greatly surprised at the connexions you have been pleased to form during my absence, pinglunlizu1122, they are entirely in conformity with your birth and breeding; and if I did expect anything else Coach Outlet Online , I heartily own my error, and that I merit, by having done so, the disappointment you had prepared for me.¡±¡°My dear Lady Ashton ¡ª my dear Eleanor [Margaret],¡± said the Lord Keeper, ¡°listen to reason for a moment, and I will convince you I have acted with all the regard due to the dignity, as well as the interest, of my family.¡±¡°To the interest of YOUR family I conceive you perfectly capable of attending,¡± returned the indignant lady, ¡°and even to the dignity of your own family also, as far as it requires any looking after coach outlet online . But as mine happens to be inextricably involved with it, you will excuse me if I choose to give my own attention so far as that is concerned.¡±¡°What would you have, Lady Ashton?¡± said the husband. ¡°What is it that displeases you? Why is it that, on your return after so long an absence, I am arraigned in this manner?¡± ¡°Ask your own conscience, Sir William, what has prompted you to become a renegade to your political party and opinions, and led you coach factory outlet online , for what I know, to be on the point of marrying your only daughter to a beggarly Jacobite bankrupt, the inveterate enemy of your family to the boot.¡±